Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nice way to reuse an old container

Before
After


Give a new look to an old pencil holder by wrapping it with colored strings. This project is really simple and easy. Even my 2 year old daughter can make it..hihi..
just kidding!!! But I must say, she contributed to it. I allowed her to cut the strings and apply the glue, and guess what...she felt very proud as soon as it was done :-D
What you'll need:
A pencil holder
Colored strings
White craft glue
Scissors
How to make it:
Apply glue all around the bottom part of the container, one inch high. Start wrapping string around the bottom of the container. Continue wrapping, keeping the string close together. Add more glue and continue wrapping string until you reach the top of the container.


PS: You can also use a glass bottle or a oatmeal container instead of a pencil holder. Make sure they're completely clean.

3 comments:

  1. I liked.
    Silvia,
    I thing that will stay beautifull with many "fuxicos"...
    What do you thing?
    Sorry, I am writing in English, but I don´t know, very well...
    Kisses
    A kiss and a cheese with "goiabada"
    Um beijo e um queijo com goiabada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Tentarei comentar em Inglês!

    Kisses with cheese and guavajelly

    ReplyDelete